Top 10 Bathroom Vanity Brands 2023
Welcome to our Bathroom Vanity blog! We are frequently asked by the clients coming to our bathroom vanities showroom, "who makes the best vanities"? So, we decided to put our years of answering this question to good use and create a post. We hope that it is helpful to all you first time bathroom vanity buyers.
Who makes the best bathroom cabinets?
Before we start, let us walk through our method for grading the cabinets that we have first hand experience dealing with. The criteria we evaluated the vanities against are as follows:
1. Materials used (Wood, MDF, Plywood, PVC, Plastic)
2. Hardware (Glides, Hinges, Braces, Adjusters, Pulls, Knobs)
3. Paint Quality (Layers, Finish, Luster)
4. Style and Craftsmanship
5. Drawer Construction (Dovetail, Nailed, Stapled, Glued)
Keeping this set of factors in mind we feel that these are the top 10 vanities in the market today- readily available in the marketplace. Also, these are cabinets that we have come across in our years of dealing with vanities. There are many brands we have not tested, so please keep in mind this is not an exhaustive list- just the best 10 brands that have come into our showrooms in the past weeks.
Are James Martin Bathroom Vanities good quality?
Are Ethan Roth Bathroom Vanities good quality?
2) Ethan Roth Vanities- Bathroom vanities built from mostly solid wood and plywood. Elegant designs with innovative features like built in power outlets, tip-out drawers, hair dryer and curling iron holders, full extension shelves and more. These cabinets come with a 7 layer PU coating that is one of the best we have seen. Great dovetail drawer construction with dividers and furniture plate.
Are Virtu USA cabinets good quality?
3) Virtu USA- Bathroom Vanities from mostly solid wood and plywood. Nice glides and hinges. Mixed level of construction, with mostly high end drawer construction.
Are Wyndham Collection Vanities good quality?
4) Wyndham Collection- Bathroom vanities from a mix solid wood, plywood and MDF. Most of their cabinets are wood and plywood frame and body. Some models contain MDF drawers vs wood dovetail drawers.
Are Avanity cabinets good quality?
5) Avanity- Bathroom vanities constructed from solid wood, plywood, and MDF. Most of the models from Avanity are all wood/plywood with a minimal level of MDF. They have a terrific line-up of teak and other natural wood finishes.
Are Water Creation Bath Vanity cabinets good quality?
6) Water Creation- Bathroom vanities made from solid wood and MDF. While we consider these cabinets to be in the higher mid-tier, they definitely have a beautiful line up of vanities that will wow you!
Are Design Element Vanities good quality?
7) Design Element- Bathroom vanities assembled from solid wood, plywood and MDF. This brand has a wide selection of styles which range from all wood to mostly wood construction. They are a great upper mid tier cabinet choice.
Are Home Decorators Bath Vanities good quality?
8) Home Decorators Collection- Bathroom vanities from solid wood, Plywood, MDF, particle board. This Home Depot brand has a wide array of models that start at just above entry level ranging to the upper mid-tier level. Most of the vanities in the line up are solid wood face frame with MDF body, drawers, doors, and trim. They are a good value if you are on a tight budget, but they are slightly lower in quality and longevity than the vanities from the first 7 brands listed above.
Are Allen and Roth Vanities good quality?
9) Allen + Roth- Bathroom vanities made from solid wood, MDF, particle board. This Lowes brand has a wide array of models that start at just above entry level ranging to the upper mid-tier level. Like the Home Decorator's collection, most of the vanities in the line up are solid wood face frame with MDF body, drawers, doors, and trim. They are a good value if you are on a tight budget, but they are slightly lower in quality and longevity than the vanities from the first 7 brands listed above.
Are Glacier Bay Bathroom Cabinets good quality?
10) Glacier Bay- Bathroom vanities from solid wood, MDF, particle board. Glacier Bay is an entry level cabinet line made from lower cost materials aimed at builders, flippers, and other investor type buyers. They are made with lower price vs higher quality. This may be a good option if you are on a tight budget or are needing a solution for a shorter period of time.
Feel free to reach out to us or swing by one of our bathroom vanities showrooms in Roswell, Marietta/Kennesaw, or Norcross, Ga. We are open Mon-Fri 10:30-5:30 and Sat 10:30am - 4:30pm. Also feel free to check out our other blog post on Bathroom Vanity installation.
Asking: Where to buy bathroom vanities near me?
Click Here: See our current inventory of vanity cabinets