Vanity mirrors are an absolute necessity in the bathroom, working in tandem with vanity light fixtures to help you complete daily tasks like grooming, styling your hair, or putting on makeup. At Renovate for Less Outlet, we feel that functional bathroom mirrors can also be some of the most stylish features in your bathroom design! Full of fashion sense, Shades of Light’s decorative bathroom wall mirrors are specially selected to give you maximum reflective area and still fit perfectly in your bathroom space. From remodeling a bathroom to decorating a new home, there are so many reasons to shop our diverse collection. Whether you are looking for a mirror or two for the master bathroom or are developing a chic-looking modern vanity design for a half bath or guest powder room, our selection offers you a balance of form and function.
Our bathroom vanity mirror assortment includes the best antique and old-world looks if you are curating a bathroom with vintage-inspired style. Ranging from the simplistic to the ornate, we have pieces for your bath space that will distinguish your type, whether traditional, contemporary, urban, or country. Browse rustic looks, distressed shabby chic styles, and natural looks in rope, bamboo, and rattan. For the coastal style lover, we have a fine assortment of nautical-inspired designs in driftwood, shells, and mother of pearl.
Want more guidance on mirror placement in bathrooms and throughout the home? Swing by one of our two Metro Atlanta locations:
5120 Old Ellis Point
Roswell, Ga 30076
6115 Jimmy Carter Blvd - Suite F
Norcross, Ga 30071
TYPES OF VANITY MIRRORS
Not only are there a wide variety of vanity styles to embrace, but there are a number of vanity mirror functions and features to consider before you buy:
· Decorative Framed: If you want a design that is as pleasing to the eye as a piece of wall art would be, you can browse framed wall mirrors.
· Frameless: For a minimalist look that reflects the simple beauty of your home, frameless designs with clean lines in chrome, polished nickel and bronze finishes work exceptionally well in so many spaces.
· Storage Vanity Mirrors: If you’re looking for a design that doubles as a decorative storage space, you’ll love our mirrors with shelves! This is a great option if you have a pedestal sink or other vanity style that does not come with built-in cabinets.
· Pivot Mirrors: Want a flexible design that can be moved around to achieve the perfect viewing angle? Consider a pivot mirror on an adjustable hinge.
· Unique Shaped: Our collection includes many hard to find shapes and sizes including oval, round, square, rectangular, hourglass, Roman, and shield.